Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life without Nicole day 38

Dear Nikki,

Waow it's been 38 days since you left me. Time seems to passes by so quick, yet you are still in my mind. I always love music. Did I ever tell you that? Music is my inspiration as well as motivation. When I am doing my cardio, new songs seems to give me an extra kick and endurance. I love trance and hardcore trance. As a matter of fact, that's the only songs in my playlist. A lot of people don't understand why trance is a good music, but I do. When I listen to music, I listen to the beat and try to synchronize with my heart rate. Insted of most people who listen to music because of the lyrics. Most lyrics for most music has almost the same trend, and I hate that. It's always about love,girl,broken heart, friendship bla bla bla....Give me a break!

My birthday is coming up soon...Can I get you back as a present?...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment